For businesses, a blog can be an invaluable marketing tool. Great content has the power to reach your target audience, drive website traffic, and convert prospects into loyal customers. It showcases your expertise and establishes your brand as an authority in your industry.
The thing is, blogging is an investment. It takes time and effort to craft compelling content. Blog writing services can help you maximize the benefits of your blog and give you the edge you need to be successful.
The Importance of Blogging in Content Marketing
Before we dive into the benefits of a blog article-writing service, let’s first take a look at some of the notable benefits of a blog for your business:
- It builds trust and loyalty. Blogging helps you build a relationship with your audience. Over time, your blog — and your business — becomes a trusted resource your readers rely on for valuable insights and information.
- It increases your visibility online. Your blog allows you to share relevant information and answer your target audience’s questions. When also optimized for search engines, your blog articles can help you land near the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs), making your business more visible to those you want to reach.
- It drives more traffic to your website. Research from Hubspot found that companies that blog receive 55% more traffic than those that don’t.
- It generates more leads. Generally, more website visitors means more opportunities to convert people into qualified leads — and, eventually, sales. Maintaining a blog can help, earning businesses 67% more leads than those that don’t.
- It allows you to share company news. Your blog is more than a platform for answering questions and providing helpful information. It also gives you a space to share exciting company updates such as recent awards, significant achievements, and new product or service launch details. Stories like these can help you appear more genuine and boost your credibility and reputation.
- It can aid in your social media marketing efforts. You don’t have to limit your blog articles to your website. You can also repurpose their content for use on social media. For instance, you might extract an excerpt from your latest post or turn the information into an eye-catching infographic. At the same time, these posts can help drive traffic from social media to your website.
8 Ways Blog Writing Services Can Boost Your Content Strategy
It is possible to write effective blog content yourself. However, not every business owner can devote the time and attention required to produce optimal results. With the help of blog content writing services, you can maximize your content strategy and get the most out of your content marketing efforts.
Provides Consistent, Quality Content
Regularly posting high-quality content helps you build and maintain a solid relationship with your audience. Over time, your readers begin to feel more connected with your business. In turn, they’re more likely to engage with your content and your brand.
Producing well-written, high-quality content at a consistent and frequent cadence can be challenging when you’ve got a business to run. The problem is that any inconsistencies in the quality of your blog articles can derail your content marketing efforts. For one thing, your readers will notice. They may be less willing to trust you or become customers. Search engines will notice, too, which can affect where you land on the search engine results pages.
In short, consistently high-quality content is a must. Placing your content creation needs in the hands of a blog post-writing service is one of the best ways to ensure you get the best content for your blog every time.
Frees Up Your Time for Core Business Activities
A lot goes into running a successful company, and an active blog can play a role. After all, your blog helps you reach your target audience, attract new customers, and maintain relationships with current ones.
However, like every other responsibility you need to manage, blogging takes time. According to Orbit Media, a typical post takes an average of four hours and 10 minutes to write. The more articles you want to publish weekly, the more time the task will require. And if you already have a full plate, you may not have enough time to write even a single blog post — at least not without making sacrifices.
There are only so many hours in a day. If you don’t have enough space in your schedule to devote to blogging, you can outsource content creation. Using blog writing services enables you to focus on other essential aspects of running your business while still being able to publish quality blog posts to your website.
Allows Collaboration With a Wide Range of Experienced Writers
Professional blog content writers have experience crafting effective, well-written content. They know how to write articles that attract attention, engage audiences, and produce results. However, finding and screening an expert writer for your blog can be time-consuming, particularly when you also need them to have experience within your industry.
Blog article writing services take care of this arduous task for you. When you work with a professional service, you gain instant access to a pool of pre-screened professional writers with a wide range of backgrounds. Along with diverse industry expertise, those writers often have experience writing different types of content, including short- and long-form articles, e-books, web copy, and more. No matter your needs, you can connect with a qualified writer who can help you meet them.
Helps Scale Your Content Without Additional Internal Staff
The more your blog grows, the more opportunities you have to improve your search engine rankings, boost your website traffic, and attract new customers. The process, however, can be a massive undertaking, especially if you want to scale quickly and ensure every new post you publish features high-quality content.
Growing your blog will likely require additional assistance. Hubspot recommends publishing new content three to five times a week when you want to increase website traffic. Rather than hiring more staff for an in-house team, consider blog posting services as an alternative. You can order as many articles as you need, which the company can then place in the hands of its experienced writing team. You can increase or decrease your order size at any time without worrying about whether you have enough (or too many) internal employees.
Improves Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Attracts Potential Customers
There are more than 600 million blogs online. The internet sees more than 6 million posts published daily. Among business websites, a blog has become a standard feature. According to statistics, 91% of B2B and 86% of B2C marketers use blogging and other forms of content as part of their marketing strategies.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a must. A solid SEO strategy can go a long way in boosting your organic search engine ranking, making your blog — and your business website — more visible to your target audience. And the higher you rank, the more credible and trustworthy you appear, increasing the likelihood that prospective customers click through to your content. Research shows that the top three search results get 54.4% of all clicks, with the top spot earning 27.6%.
Effective SEO takes time. Along with the ability to write quality content, it also requires the knowledge of search optimization best practices and the skills to implement them. SEO blog writing services can handle it all for you, producing fully optimized, ready-to-publish content that fits your unique needs and marketing goals.
Brings New Perspectives and Innovation to Your Content
You spend a lot of time with your business. You know it inside out and have developed a deep understanding of your industry. While that isn’t inherently bad, it may make it more challenging to see things from the outside. When writing content, you might forget that not everyone in your target audience has the same level of knowledge as you.
If your blog articles are too technical or don’t resonate with your audience, your audience is less likely to read them — regardless of how optimized they are. Professional writers know how to write content that’s both engaging and easy for your readers to understand. And while they may have experience in your industry, these writers bring something an in-house team can’t — an outsider’s view of your business. New perspectives can help you fine-tune your content strategy and connect better with prospective customers.
Ensures Compliance With Schedules and Deadlines
When you publish new, high-quality content regularly, you give prospective customers a reason to keep coming back to your website. The more they visit, the more opportunities you have to gain their trust, earn their loyalty, and convert them into leads.
Routinely posting new content to your blog assists your visibility efforts, too. Regularly publishing new content signals to Google and other search engines that your website is an active source of relevant, dynamic information. These search engines begin to recognize you as an authority in your industry, which can help your website rank higher in search results pages.
A blog post-writing service ensures you always have a steady stream of fresh content for your blog. You can order several articles all at once or space your orders to align with your publishing schedule. Some blogging services also accommodate rush orders, enabling faster turnaround times. That way, you’ll never have to worry about missing your posting deadlines.
Enhances Cost-Effectiveness Compared to an In-House Team
Generally speaking, blogging as a form of digital marketing is affordable. However, if you aren’t going to write your content yourself, you’ll need to pay someone — or a team of people — to do it for you. This is where the costs of content creation can really start to add up.
At first glance, hiring an in-house team may seem like the best idea. And for some companies, it makes sense. An in-house writer or writing team can be convenient. They’re available during business hours to discuss your content needs and address any issues that may arise.
However, maintaining in-house writers can be expensive. On top of the costs associated with recruiting, hiring, and training, you’ll also need to pay writers a salary and provide benefits. Should your content needs increase, you may need to grow your team. If they decrease, you face paying staff you no longer need or letting people go.
Blog-writing services offer a more cost-effective alternative. Rather than paying salaries to writers who may only sometimes be working on a project, you pay only for the content you commission. Essentially, you buy blog posts on an as-needed basis. You can easily adjust your order amount and frequency at any point to fit your content marketing needs, goals, and budget.
How To Choose the Right Blog Writing Service for Your Business
Once you decide that outsourcing your blogging is the best move for your business, it’s time to find a content creation service that fits your needs. But with so many blog posting services out there, how do you find the best one? The following tips can help you choose.
- Consider your budget. Not all blog writing services cost the same. While price shouldn’t be your only determining factor, you’ll want to keep your budget in mind as you compare your options.
- Read reviews. Many blog article-writing services showcase client testimonials on their websites. You can also check out reviews on Google — and other review sites — to learn about past client experiences.
- Request samples. Samples allow you to evaluate the quality and type of work a service provides.
- Look for experience and expertise. The best blog services offer you access to a pool of talented writers and can connect you to those with industry experience. Writers also typically specialize in various content types, such as long-form writing, e-commerce articles, and more.
- Ask about additional tools and services. Many companies offer services other than blog writing, including SEO services, editing services, project management, and more.
- Make sure you’ll get the support you need. There may be times when you need to get in touch with customer service. Consider sending an email to gauge the responsiveness of a company’s support team.
Discover the Advantages of Compose.ly’s Professional Blog Writing Services
At Compose.ly, we deliver the high-quality, SEO-friendly blog articles you need to reach more of your target audience, engage your readers, and grow your brand. We’ll work with you to ensure you get the exceptional content you need when you need it, while you focus on running your business.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of blog writing services? Connect with Compose.ly to learn more and save time creating quality content!